Where are the comments?

Linda
Reading Luke

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:46 pm    Post subject: Where are the comments? Reply with quote

I hope I didn't just waste part of my afternoon.Confused Where are the comments from the announcement thread? If they were placed into another area, I will understand. If they were deleted...I'm done.
administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I deleted all of the comments on that thread, Linda. I'm sorry, but the fire needed to be put out. My inclination right now is to close the entire board down, because people here can't get along like brothers and sisters, no matter how hard I try to get them to. No one seems to understand that this is my house, and you all are guests in it. Many have behaved extremely poorly, and my hospitality is wearing thin.

Don
brendan
Reading Corinthians

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys selfishly turned your house into a slum and we tried to do some repairs but you wouldn't let us out of pride.
Was just to come in from the cold
- Joni Mitchell
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Linda
Reading Luke

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

administrator wrote:
I deleted all of the comments on that thread, Linda. I'm sorry, but the fire needed to be put out. My inclination right now is to close the entire board down, because people here can't get along like brothers and sisters, no matter how hard I try to get them to. No one seems to understand that this is my house, and you all are guests in it. Many have behaved extremely poorly, and my hospitality is wearing thin.

Don

Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't realize I was part of the problem. Well, if you have to close the board down, I will understand.
brendan
Reading Corinthians

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope the question about 'what does that say about us as a group' was rhetorical on a locked thread. It says more about admin.

(criticism of admin is allowed)
- Joni Mitchell
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Don Bodo
Reading Galatians

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brendan wrote:
You guys selfishly turned your house into a slum and we tried to do some repairs but you wouldn't let us out of pride.

If this house is a slum, you are largely responsible for making it so, Brendan. You have consistently been downright hostile towards your host and other guests, and if you literally had come over to my home for dinner, your behavior would have prompted me to ask you to leave a long time ago.
brendan
Reading Corinthians

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might have asked you to watch your table manners. A guest is owed some respect, too.

(criticism of admin is allowed)
- Joni Mitchell
Dina
Reading John

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don, I wouldn't close the forum. But I think there is someone that doesn't want to be a guest and perhaps can't find his way to the door and needs some direction.
brendan
Reading Corinthians

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dina wrote:
Don, I wouldn't close the forum. But I think there is someone that doesn't want to be a guest and perhaps can't find his way to the door and needs some direction.

Well, aren't you just lovely - just like your picture!

I'll be heartbroken when this admin shows itself in no uncertain terms to be as low as all the others! Crying or Very sad

(criticism of admin is allowed and no reason in itself to show people the door
You never got a handle on the rules, Dina.)

Darn, your logo shows that you are still a moderator. Delete away!
- Joni Mitchell
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shelter Forum Index -> Small Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: